Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged! Me Me Me Me by Blurry

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: I also dono when i start =.=
Name: imwenzi
Sisters: 1.. or maybe not..
Brothers: 2 elder
Shoe Size: 7? 8?
Height: 167cm 168cm

Where do you live: Pulau Pinang
Favourite drinks: Watermelon, Nes Lo Peng.
Favourite breakfast: anything also can

Have you ever been on a plane?: yeshh
Swam in the ocean: better ready to rescue me.
Fallen asleep at school: school? always de... colllege... less already lo
Broken someone's heart: who doesnt.
Fell off your chair: must have i think..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No la.. even when I sleep i can wake up de..

What is your room like: how to explain ar?
What's right beside you: Pillows..
What is the last thing you ate: havent die yet
Ever had chicken pox: sure
Sore throat: abo leh
Stitches: haha dun have
Broken nose: never

Do you believe in love at first sight: no no no
Like picnics: Maybe not in Malaysia lo
Who was, were the last person you danced with: my dear lo.. dance club @ colege
Last made you smile: Lui Lui
You last yelled at: Kobe "slap her" stil want bite me?

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: got
Kissed anyone: not yet, pls wait
Get sick: enter toilet once
Talk to an ex: Never
Miss someone: miss everyone can?
Eat: Yeshh

Best feeling in the world: i got my happppppyyyy
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Ultraman=.=
What's under your bed: OMG.. nothing.
Who do you really hate: anyone who hates
What time is it now?: i do this post for few day ler..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. study for UPSR, SPM n STPM
2. Join school band
3. sleep, eat, walk, talk..
4. a lot of thing leh
5. oh ya.. join NS

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Today? -.-
2. take my dog go out
3. go clean something
4. play game
5. do some homework

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. kitkat
2. twisties
3. choki choki
4. sugus
5. chocolate?



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Invest half of the billion.
2. Until i earn another billion only i go spend
3. Lets do the thing everyone dream of.. race car, big house, err...
4. own a camera shoP???
5. i will treat u all eat... if only..

5 of my bad habits:
1. like to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
2. wake up lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3. doing nonsenseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
4. i turn on music when sleep
5. i waste my time on9.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My home
2. eng house
3. er.. my aunt/uncle house
4. err... school
5. errr... grandma house

5 people I tag:

omg.. i tag new blogger n new frens..

JiaHua the Jaffar
Yiphing
3 more u surrender urself :D

No comments: