Saturday, July 12, 2008

Paddy Museum @ Alor Star Pt.2

OK, it was my fault that I say we were surprise but actually it's me that the one who feel S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E lo.
DSC08581

DSC08579

DSC08560

Can't imagine that the look inside was awesome. I mean.. those drawing..

Yes.. all is drawing.

Damnn geng that person who did that. Salute kao kao.

For your information, they follow exactly the real scenery outside. And inside, you can sit down relax and enjoy the 360degree art. The platform with slowly turn.

DSC08585

It look so real until eng can't control himself to climb over to reach it!!

DSC08591

Of course, there will be some cam-who-ring time.

DSC08594

Hehehe, how was it?

DSC08595

A lot more to come ^_^

to be continue...

5 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

excuse me, those are painting?
OMG.. OMG..
i can't believe my eyes~~

Akira 思胜 said...

Waiting for more photos lor, hehehe...

Peter said...

beverly: yes.. those are painting ^_^

akira: haha sure sure

LilMeJo said...

wowie..
real nice painting..

Peter said...

jolyn: yeap too bad.. i dun hav the skill