Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Switch World 2008 @ Gurney Plaza

14th June 2008, Gurney Plaza is full with photographer..

For 1 reason

Nikon D40 as the prize..

OK.. I am one of them who wana win also de..

Here's my photo that I submit for the competition.




That day, there's a lot of photographer there.. all pro people. I don't know but I heard that not that much compare to World of EOS competition.

Well anyway I got quite lots of photo but not really want to post them all. Haha.. So that's about the competition after I waited so long.



Just right after the fashion show end, they having an auction going.. starting prize are dammmmm low. But I don't have cash.. So I din't bid on anything. Sad Case.


Not to forget.. thanks Adrian for lending me his Canon 40D with speedlite for this. ^_^

3 comments:

Alex Chua said...

Wow, photo shooting girls...

So lucky...Haha!

DaRyL said...

lai dota dota...
dun go take photograph liao...
hehe...
JK...

Peter said...

alex: of course haha :D

daryl: hahaha dota pulak =.=
must take photo lah