Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beijing Olympic 2008

How much do you know about this?

Actually I also not really know the history, so I got to do some research on the web.

OK 1st:

"The Olympic Games begun at Olympia in Greece in 776 BC."

And then this

"Here the Greeks erected statues and built temples in a grove dedicated to Zeus, supreme among the gods."

Btw, lets cut the crap of the history.

Let's talk about this year.

Wait wait, Actually I also don't know what to talk about this. From what I know is, the opening ceremony will be on 8th August 2008. Which mean left 26days to it.

This is what chinese like. 08-08-08.




After I've read on news.. I really impressed by the way they organize such a big event.

Every 4 years, there will be different style of their opening ceremony. Of course their stadium will be very colorful and if I got the chance, I sure will go just because of the Opening and Closing ceremony. It's damn creative.





image taken on the web.

And the coordination of every person that involve in the opening ceremony, the formation, choreography.. I salute them man!!!

To bad this year I am still studying and don't have $$ to go, or else I will go and celebrate MY DAY there.. Hehe

Here's some video I would like to share for previous games.









What you think?

No comments: