Sunday, April 13, 2008

Recall of Memory N.S. Pt1

Still remember 2 years ago. Nope Should be say during 2005, before I am having my SPM. I was once thought that I will be selected for National Service.

And great, I was really selected. I don't have much worry about NS. Also don't have the feel that

I don't want to attend NS. I am a band member, so really Co-co in school does help me not to scare of attending NS.

NS was not anything scary anyway. It depends where to put you at. I got located at Kem Sri

Impian, Sg. Bakap. Can't believe that camp was the camp that my band went to perform for their "GRADUATION" in 2004. I got take part in my band too.

The outlook of the Camp is totally different compare 2006 and 2004.

Well you see, when a person receive a msg or when they check the list.
They got this:
"Tahniah, anda telah dipilih menyertai Program Latihan Khidmat Negara"!!

Most of them will say, die liao la.. selected for NS. Don't want to go la..

Yet, got news show that before they leave their family at the bus station, they will cry because they 不捨得 their family.

But after they finish their 3 month training in the camp. They will cry again because of 不捨得 NS friends.

The most imporatant is, they got 3 month sweet memories back follow them to their home.

End of part 1

*those cry refer to most gurl in my camp.

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Most of my friends who went for NS, said that the moments in the NS is really enjoying and memorable....

Adrian said...

wenzi no cry arr... LOL ~