Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged wor.. 8 random facts?

I got random tagged by random blurryhunniee doing random tag in my random blog.

THE RULES
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged, and to read your blog.


Put liao.. must now do that random thingy?

1. I got randomly tagged by blurryhunnie and her random victim

2. I am doing this tag around 1.44am

3. I am doing something that some people also doing right now maybe? I mean blogging.

4. 8 8 8 8 is my number.. wanna noe why? email me

5. I am very thin... lol

6. I feel this is insane cos I dono what to tell.

7. I want go to Beijing Olympic.. because I like 08 08 08

8. I tell myself to finish this tag so that I can go sleep



Wow.. habis.. can I go sleep now??

Jeng jeng..

Victim... see who get bite from me!!
-rebx
-siew lee
-wei lian
-weai sin
-wan meng
-alex chua
-you, who random read my blog
-all of you, who randomly click on my blog :D

No comments: