Sunday, May 25, 2008

The blur blur hunniee say I too free.. So she tag me again..



1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
I don't know leh? Got what new movie now? Narnia? =.=


2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Recently addicted to some FF thing. Maybe? But great power = great responsibility. Gimme normal eh can d.. :D


3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
Ada macam tak ada.. have like dun have.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Some where that wont have problem? its impossible bah.. anyway alot of place.


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I never have a dream come true.. I found that the question is so hard to answer.. Maybe some fame for myself.. slowly earn money build up my business, name, what so ever.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It's raining now.. Let me see later..


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Myself


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Do what can I do..


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Already got..


10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half??
L.O.V.E


11. Do you believe in "forever"?
Nothing.


12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Some pig dog..

13. What is your ambition?
What am I studying now is what I gonna b?


14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
If the punishment is dead.


15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
F n F.


16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
U ask me go shopping? can... 5 mins kao tim..


17. What is the thing that you really want now?
A lot leh.. Human are greedy.. arent they?


18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Shoo away all my bad thingy..But I feel like b back who I am


19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yeappp

20. Are you hungry right now?
Makan Oredi


Selected Victims:-

Let's tag new friend OK?

1) Ojibala
2) Kokahkok
3) r1ooooo
4) siew lee

No comments: