Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We go SUNWAY PIRAMID

Right after I get my shoe, we went back to hotel and grab our stuff walk over to the LRT/MONORAIL station and go to our next destination.

When we reach, we left our stuff there and took a bath.

Then our first station is SUNWAY PYRAMID.

Due to the place we stay are near PJ. We need to travel a lot by cab and also LRT.

At first, we were so excited to go over to LRT station and to enjoy the public transport.

But after awhile we realize, CAB is more cheaper than LRT sometimes.
IMG_4655_1

For the first time, we asked like 2 cab, both charge us RM20 without using the meter. But we din't go in. So I tell them, if the 3rd one also RM20, then we go in.

Who know that 3rd one he said use meter. We ma up lo.

*GUESSING TIME*
GUESS HOW MUCH DO I PAY FROM PANTAI HILL PARK to SUNWAY PYRAMID
Tips #1 Obviously less than RM20.

The winner will, get nothing at the moment. Maybe till I got free gift then I will giveaway OK?

IMG_0089_1

The first thing I saw is the DUCK from Sunway Lagoon. Haha. Then I spotted this STARBUCK. Plannig to go have a CUP of GREENTEA ICE BLENDED o_O.

IMG_4666_1

So, we walk around in the mall, while waiting for my brother to fetch us to go for dinner.

Nothing much I can say, this is because I don't have $$ for shopping. Mostly I spend much on FOOD only HAHA.

IMG_4709_1

We found out that a lot of places in KL got this board for people to take photograph. But I don't see a lot of kids want to take photo. Hmm. Maybe is for adult?

IMG_0088_1

As we go with 2 girl, the shop that they-must-go is SASA, SKIN FOOD, BODY SHOP.

So, we got to follow eh lo :D

IMG_4668_1

There is a big Christmas Tree near the entrance. Due to I am using ADRIAN's 40D with 50mm lens only. I cant capture the whole tree. So let it be a part of it only.

IMG_4693_1

Thanks to him, so that I can capture better photo. Maybe.. not.. cos of my skill.

WISH ALL OF YOU MERRY EX-CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

SAY BYE BYE TO 08 AND SAY HI HI TO 09.

Gratz to those who got good result for their PMR result yesterday. For those who din't get good result, don't be sad. Work harder and you will get what you want. :D

No comments: