Saturday, December 20, 2008

Doraemon

It's 3rd day in KL, today will be going for the pipit anniversary 2 event @ Zouk, KL

This happen last few day in QB Mall, Penang.

If you saw a big giant doraemon around the center part, please go around there as there will be some game going on. Hmm let see..

IMG_3933

I can't make sure if the emcee is still the same person but I think will be the same person. His name is David.... he telling cold jokes all the way... only laugh himself =.=

IMG_3938

anyway, we move on to the next thing.. hmm..

they having a kids jigsaw puzzle competition. See which kids can solve the 9 boxes jigsaw puzzle fastest.

IMG_3934

Then, there is around like 10 kids going up on stage.

IMG_3947


IMG_3954

Then the.. David give the kids some voucher.. after he completed the game..

IMG_3955

another emcee, joanne. or something like that I dono..

IMG_3957

some kids.. getting bored HAHA

IMG_3960

and finally the time we have been waiting for!! jeng jeng jeng!!

IMG_3963

The first to come out is the BIG BULLY GIANT.. clap clap..

IMG_3966

Followed by NOBITA, SINYU and SIZUKA!

IMG_3968

Last but not least.. DO RA E MON!!! OMG he is F**king CUTE man!!

IMG_3969

They come out and walk around.. saying hi hi and bye bye ..

Before that, some family get the chance to take photo with them.. OMG OMG..

IMG_3971

I tell my dear, if I can go up to the stage and take photo with them..

I will ask Doraemon want to play SCISSOR, ROCK, PAPER bo.. haha =.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like doremon leh... my fave