Friday, December 19, 2008

ASIMO

I am currently in KL now. Hope can meet some blogger today ^_^

Last few weeks, I follow my friend go to QB Mall again. This time is to see ASIMO.

IMG_3792

Quite many people crowd there to see ASIMO also. Buatan Jepun. Macam Transformer? -.-

IMG_3796

Anyway, while I am looking at the big screen, I see one of my friend were there too. He took part in cut and stick the small ASIMO model.

Those who completed it will stand a chance to take photo with ASIMO on the stage later on.

IMG_3803

The EMCEE.. I don't know his name.

IMG_3811

Some interactive session with ASIMO.

IMG_3825

ASIMO showing of his painting skill.

IMG_3818

Leading kids to dance.

IMG_3833

ASIMO serving one of the contestant with drinks.


Last but not least, group photo for my friend ^_^
IMG_3844

No comments: