Thursday, January 1, 2009

Colour of the Night

Continue my post on KL,

actually I got nothing much to share, that's why I split it all into few part. So that I can update my blog daily :D

Anyway, I should have update a post about my dinner on the first day before this one.

IMG_4792_1

Right, after our dinner with my brother. He drop us back to Sunway, we saw redbox and planning to go in and sing-a-few-song. But after we asked for the price, we cancel our plan.

For those staying in KL, you should know outside of the Pyramid, there is a clubbing places call dono-what-BANANA.

IMG_4793_1

We saw the tunnel is so COOL. Again, we decide to go CLUBBING that night. So my friend Radius walkover to the counter and ask how much do we need to pay.

The cashier told us that it is still HAPPY HOUR. So, it's free entrance.

We were like WOWW!!! So we walk in and cam-whore-d

IMG_4797_1

Radius say cannot high, I also feel cannot high.

In the end, before we leave.. we cam-whore kao kao.!

IMG_4805_1

IMG_4803_1

The the colour very much

and

Happy New Year 2009.

All the best in this COW year :D

No comments: