Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged

Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

The person who tagged you is: who else? blurryhunniee

1. What's your favourite anime at the present time?
BLEACH. BLEACH

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
... Rather choose to be a normal person :D. If cannot, then gimme the power that I can copy other's power :D

P3. What's your favourite colour? Why?
Woot, too many..
Red - I always wear red tee.
Blue - Sky Blue
Green - Nature Green
Black - Make me look more white. *already white enough*

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
A place that full with history. Mysterious

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
My dream is.. hope that all my dream come true.. Can ar?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It's all about science. You got learn?

7. Do you think friends are important?
Without friends, who am I now?

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
$1 million is not enough. Yea, maybe get a land for myself. Then use part of it to settle the payment for my current house. The rest? Invest lo~

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She ar?
- always tag me
- gave me an award b4?
- she is caring. especially to pets (correct ar) ? =.=

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
What kind of person you will hate? That's the person I will hate too

12. What is your ambition?
What can I be? Studying design.

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Depends on situation, cannot everytime eat dead cat

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Health

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
If I got the $1 million, still can considered about it

16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
C a r i n g

17. Wealth or Health? Why?
Health, because no health no wealth

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
God know.

19. What makes you different?
Damm, eat alot but cannot fat. Is it different?

20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why?
Yea yea, she.. just good :D

8 person I would like to tag

- yivon
- eng
- Jia hui
- may89_88
- sams
- joelene
- xin yun
- weai sin

-end-

No comments: