Monday, November 26, 2007

Tagged! Gifts, Loves And Hates

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1> iPOD touch / iPhone?
2> My very own car.. er...
3> New spec for myself or maybe lens..
4> More more frens
5> More more lots fren :D ahhas.

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
1> cos i want
2> cos i nid own transport
3> current spec spoilt.. nid new.. =.= see thing blur.. want try Contact LENS
4> cos fren is everything
5> yes, fren is everything ler.. =.=

THE PERSON WHO TAG-ED YOU IS:
blurryhunniee <<>
IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:

She... very tam jiak one la..actually not really noe her well yet.. and she tag me :D xD..


MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:

She... visit my blog alot.. hahas.. chat alot there ... support my blog :D.. thx again..


MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced): er... this blog maybe? let me get to noe more frenssss haha


WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST: mean wat?? those lapsap.. lansi.. hiao( i mean those toooooo hiao one la).. sry haha


6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG: can it be more than 6? duh.. ermm.. ADRIAN, GILBERT, AH ENG, SAMS, JIA HUI n KHAN KHAN ...

fuhhh finally.. this is my 1st time.. tag.
THE END

No comments: