Sunday, September 30, 2007

Photo Exhibition at Penang

I went to this Photo Exhibition today, together with my college friends. We quite rush to there because we only finish our work around 8pm. So straight go there without bath first. The time we reach there, we heard some music from upstair. So we went up and.....

yes, is all about penang.
photos all on wall is PENANG's view
Music perform by Ynot Music Studio
A group photo with Pipit Ivery and Mike before leaving ^^
When we want leave that place time, KHAN receive a phone call from his friend, that make him cant follow us go for our LATE DINNER at Northam Beach Cafe. So only left me, eng and weiwern lo. We call ojian want eat or not. Somehow he join us as well.

this is ojian ^^ hahathis is eng.. he too free for posing.
weiwern showing her arm is strong :D
and the stupiak me!! taking photo using the RM5 note to cover the flash!! haha

Thats all lo. Nothing much actually, just to cover a bit my blog or else too empty already. I am still waiting for some photos. So please wait a bit more la. I also don't want one ma.. AHAHA


end at 12.07am 1st Oct


No comments: