Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday ^_^

Seriously, I forget the way to blog and what to blog after I din't blog for quite long.

Since after the exhibition, I stopped blog.. and keep posting 1 photo per post. LOL.. Sipek emo..

Just finish convo.. and dinner as well.. getting emo. :D haha...... got to find a job very soon, cannot keep stay at home doing nothing =.=

Anyway.. here's a post for today. Dont tulan me.. haha

Just checked my friendster today.. and I saw this..



its my LV-Lecturer Bday hahah.. Not Louis Vuitton, for those in my class will know what do the LV stand for :D

also.. today is my pet dog' birthday as well.. haha..

she is 1 year old already.. and its equal to 7 years O___O haha



So.. thats all for today.. will try to post up the exhibition photo and the convocation photo as well..

good nite.

3 comments:

Dragon said...

so cute!

迷迭香 said...

ur doggie and Akira same bday oh hahahaaaa....^_^

maro^gal said...

happy birthday to ur pet dog..... is so cute...
wat is her name??